As Paxton installers for over 15 years, Rossells are highly experienced in the entire Compact, Switch2, Net2 and Net10 range. Our design team are able to work with new and existing installations to integrate a wide range of CCTV, Time and Attendance and Roll Call fire systems. As well as our extensive experience, we’ve also put every member of our engineer team through the Paxton Advanced Training to ensure their knowledge and technical ability is over and above what our customers expect.
Common Paxton Access Control tasks carried out by our team...
- Upgrade an existing standard version of Net2 System, over to the Professional Version
- Transfer entire Paxton Net2 software from an old PC, to a new computer
- Upgrade old serial connection data-line devices to a new networked equivalent
- Allow multiple people to access the Net2 software from multiple PC’s on (Net2 Client Version).
- Bring multiple sites together on to a single centrally located server
- Setting up the Roll Call Feature with Muster points for fire and emergency situations
- Integrate lifts into Net2 system, restricting access to individual floors
Our Paxton system throughout the building was installed by a firm over in Birmingham, yet we were forever having issues with new users not enrolling correctly and doors showing faults. We spoke to Paxton who highly recommended Rossells. Since the initial best practice changes they made to the system, we haven’t had a single issue. They’ve also setup lots of features that we never knew the software had.
The SSAIB is the Security Systems and Alarm Installers Board. The board was set up in 1994 as a not-for-profit certification body designed to ensure that all consumers of security products, whether that be as an end user, specifier or purchaser, can select a suitable provider, knowing that they will receive a high standard of service and high quality products to suit their needs.
The SafeContractor scheme provides a health and safety audit service for contractors who want to reassure their clients that health and safety is being handled correctly and sufficiently on their sites.
The BS758 checks are carried out on every member of our team and include: ID Confirmation, Address History, Character References, SIA License, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, CCJ, Credit Score, 10 Year Employment History and Basic Disclosure.